Tired of a sluggish server or a support team that doesn't respond
punctually to your query? Not to worry, Hubsol is the answer to all your
Web hosting problems. We have top-notch Web Hosting plans backed by our
one of the best support team.
We provide great support with many tutorials available 24/7 at Web Hosting Services to guide you through the many control panel/webmail features and related topics.
We don't believe in marketing our hosting services by gimmicks. What we do is deliver affordable web hosting services and hardware at the enterprise level, backed up by our experienced, friendly support team.
Get everything you'll ever need to host and maintain your website with blazing quick page load times on the fastest hosting network.
Our dedication to delivering a level of customer service, support, and reliability that our clients want to speak about is the reason so many companies choose Hub Sol. In fact, over 75 percent of our clients come from current clients who refer us to their mates.
Web hosting service providers need to remain on top of news, trends, and emerging technologies from the industry. Standards are constantly evolving and learning how to remain relevant in your industry is a necessary step.
In order to have a website hosted, getting a web hosting account is very important. A web hosting company makes it possible for anyone on the web to access your website.
Types of Hosting Services:
Hub Sol provide all 3 types of web hosting services.
Dedicated Web Hosting:
Dedicated web hosting means that the entire machine or server that your website operates on is leased. The files of no one else are on that server. As you have full control over the server configuration, this is more versatile. It can also be quicker and safer, most commonly used by larger businesses or those with major websites.
Many websites are on shared hosts or servers, which suggest that files from other people's websites are often stored at this location.
This is a computer server that consists of several web servers that are real. There is another one to take its place if one fails, which means that it is more stable than standalone servers and does not have any downtime.
Checklist to choose Professional Web Hosting:
• Downtime is what it looks like when your website is not up or online for a period of time. It can be scheduled or unplanned, and for a variety of reasons, it can be. If your site is down, visitors to your website won't be able to see it, the possible loss of a customer could mean any minute your website is down. It is necessary to pick a dependable host with very little downtime.
• A successful hosting company would provide support at least during regular work hours, if not 24 hours a day, It's also worth looking at how this assistance is given, whether it's either by email or tickets, or whether you should actually send someone a call.
• If your website is growing and you need more space or you have more traffic, you need to know if you can satisfy your web host. It should be possible for your web host to update and scale to meet your needs.
• It looks more professional and is more marketable to have an email address associated with your domain name than to have a Hotmail or other email address. Email provides strong Web site hosting packages.
• You would need to have copies if you have a problem with your website and need to roll it back. Is this service provided by the hosting company and if so, how much do they take them?
• Find a web host with a reputation that is strong. Can the web host provide you with testimonials, who are their customers and how long have they been in business? Have a look at feedback on independent sites?
If you are looking for any Web hosting services do check the above points & then make a rational decision. We are quite sure Hub Sol will come up to the standard of all the selection criteria.