Day 1 :
Meet amp; Greet at Rehman Group of Travels (RGT) Blue Area, Islamabad at 7:00 am
bull; Departure for Naran at 7:30 am. (282km6/7hrs)
bull; Enroute stopover at Mansehra located in elevation of 3570ft above sea level and the 71st largest city of Pakistan/Balakot located at the Smaller hamlets in the terraced mountains around it and Kunhar River flowing through Balakot. It has so many scenic views for photography.
bull; Stopover at Kiwai waterfall where tourists can get photos and relax.
bull; Arrive at Naran in Evening. Naran is the place that is surrounded by lush green mountains, waterfalls, forests, landscapes and it is a treat for nature lovers who spend time in the greenery and relax their mind and soul. Naran is at the altitude of 7,904 ft above sea level. Naran has pleasant weather. In summers the temperature rarely exceeds 15deg;C. The average annual temperature in Naran is 10.1deg;C
bull; In the evening we will walk around Naran bazaar. It has good restaurants, handicrafts, and dry fruit shops.
bull; Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :Kaghan ValleyHunza
bull; Next morning, after an early breakfast, we will resume our journey for Karimabad the capital of Hunza (320km7hrs)
bull; Enroute stopover via Batakundi (a newly developed tourist resort) to Besal; Besal is a small hamlet located in Kaghan Valley.
bull; We will visit Lulusar Lake. The view of the lake is striking and magnificent. Lulusar Lake is the headwater source of the River Kunhar.
bull; From Lulusar Lake we will move towards Babusar top (13690ft above sea level) and the minimum temperature remains approx 3deg;C, Babusar Top is the highest point in Kaghan valley and can be easily accessible. It also connects Gilgit Baltistan via Thak Nala on KKH with KPK.
bull; After Babusar top, we will continue our journey by ping Chilas on the Karakoram Highway.
bull; After Crossing Raikot bridge (a gateway to the Nanga Parbat base camp, a single jeep trek to Fairy Meadows starts from here), we will stop at the Nanga Parbats viewpoint ldquo;Killer Mountainrdquo; is the 9th highest mountain in the world at an altitude of 26660ft above sea level. Near Jaglot we will take shortstop at 3M Points for photography, where three mighty mountains junction point (Himalaya, Hindukush amp; Karakoram).
bull; Short Stopover at Rakaposhi View Point. Rakaposhi (25551ft above sea level) is known as ldquo;the mother of cloudsrdquo; and its ranked 27th highest peak in the world.
bull; Arrives Karimabad the capital of Hunza and Transfer to Hotel
Day 3 :Hunza Valley
bull; After breakfast, we will visit Baltit Fort in Karimabad to explore its unique architecture. In the 16th century, this fort is an inspiration for the princess of Baltistan who had married the Mir of Hunza. The foundations of the fort date back to 700 years ago. Once the former seat of the Hunza kingdom, Baltit Fort is now one of the Hunza Valleyrsquo;s most iconic sights and a landmark of Hunza. The fort offers panoramic views over the Hunza Valley.
bull; Proceed to Hooper Valley (a scenic portion of Nagar Khas) and Hopar Glacier for a halfday excursion (50km1hr O/Way)
bull; Head back to Hunza to visit Ganesh Village (1000yrs old) and Eagles Nest (10,000ft above sea level) and enjoy the mesmerizing sunset and panoramic view of the whole Hunza valley. Watch skyward famous peaks around such as Rakaposhi, Lady Finger, and Golden peaks.
bull; In the late evening, back to Hotel in Karimabad for night stay
Day 4 :Upper Hunza amp; PakChina Border
bull; After breakfast, we will proceed for our next destination i.e. Khunjerab p (Pak China Border at the elevation of 15,397ft above sea level). Khunjerab P is the border between Pakistan and China and is a marvelous place with striking mountains and sceneries. (100km4hrs O/Way) a
bull; Enroute stopover at Attabad Lake (The lake was formed in 2010 due to a mive landslide, max length 21km, and max depth 358ft), Gulmit, Hussaini Suspension Bridge (is manmade with hands with the help of the local community and considered world second longest manmade hanging dangerous bridge in the world and in ancient times the traders caravans used to cross the river through this bridge on the old silk route), Pu Glacier, Pu cones (a range of peaks towering over the Pu Valley in the shape of cones), and short stopover at Sost (The dry port of PakChina trade).
bull; Crossing through Dhee (an entrance point to Khunjrab National Park) arrives Khujrab P
bull; Spend some time at the Border (due to its height the oxygen level is very low, so we advise participants to chew the ldquo;chewing gumrdquo; during the stay at the Khunjrab P)
bull; Head back to Karimabad for night stay
Day 5 :(OffRoad Adventure Day)
bull; After breakfast, we will resume our journey towards Naltar Valley (95km2hr30min OffRoad Jeep Trek)
bull; Change Vehicles at Rahimabad and transfer to 4wd jeeps for OffRoad Journey
bull; Explore the beautiful Naltar
bull; Afternoon drive back for Danyor via Rahimabad and KKH
bull; Arrives Danyor and checkin hotel (45km1hr45min)
bull; After some relaxation proceed to visit Gilgit City
bull; Night stay at Danyor
Day 6 :Kaghan Valley
bull; Early breakfast
bull; Start drive back to Naran via Babu Sar Top (235km5hrs20min)
bull; Free day for families to explore on the way Naran valley scenic points and gets photos of your memorable trip.
bull; Overnight stay at Naran Hotel.
Day 7:Kaghan ValleyIslamabad
bull; After breakfast, we will take you to Saif ul Malook Lake on jeeps. (3hrs Return)
bull; Saiful Muluk is a heavenly place and a beautiful turquoise color lake with a mesmerizing beautiful landscape. A fairy tale called SaifulMalook, written by the Sufi poet tells the story of the prince of Persia who fell in love with a fairy princess at the lake.
bull; After lake visit, well leave for Islamabad via Balakot, Mansehra, Hazara Express Way, Motorway M1 (282km6hrs)
bull; Arrives Islamabad and drops at designated place.....
End of the Tour...
i. Rose Valley or similar Naran
ii. Hunza Emby or similar Karimabad
iii. Danyor Hotel Danyor (Gilgit) or Grand Continental Hotel Gilgit
Accommodation (Sharing Basis)
bull; Daily Breakfast amp; Dinner (restricted with 01 Main Course)
bull; Luxury Airconditioned Transport as per group size
bull; All Toll Taxes/Parking Fee
bull; Dedicated Driver
bull; Baltit Fort Entry Tickets with Fort Guide
bull; 01 Time Attabad Lake Boat Ride
bull; 01 Bonfire at Hunza (depend upon the weather conditions)
bull; 4wd Jeeps (Saif ul Malook amp; Naltar Valley)
bull; 01 Time River Rafting Naran
bull; First Aid Kit
Porters (for carrying personal equipment/luggage of participants)
Extra expenses due to land sliding/roadblocks
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature/religious or political reasons
Lunch, Mineral Water, side orders, laundry services, telephone calls, or any other service not mentioned above is to be charged separately
As per GilgitBaltistan Govt. Notification all tourists to enter GilgitBaltistan has to provide a Covid19 Negative Report not older than 7 days.
TERMS amp; CONDITIONS
Our Terms amp; Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. In case of any change in the tour plan, result in the change of cost and will be reflected in the invoice accordingly.3/4 Hours +/ can be experienced during traveling in hilly areas due to any reason.
The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers, etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
3. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
4. on steep ascends in mountainous areas; airconditioned of the buses will be operational on an onoff basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
5. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and creve falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader, and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
6. In case of theft, loss, or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
8. The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
9. Smoking in transport is strictly prohibited.
10. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate/regret any participant due to indiscipline.
11. Hotels Checkin time is 1400hrs amp; Check Out 1200hrs, late CheckOut will be extended till 1400hrs after that 50 of the room rate will be charged till 1800hrs, the full night will be charged after 1800hrs accordingly
12. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
PAYMENTS amp; CANCELLATION POLICY:
i. Reservation will be confirmed on receipt of a 50 advance payment basis through online banking/deposit
ii. Cancellation not intimated at least 72hrs before departure are to be charged at the quoted rates
iv. Remaining 50 payment to be clear one week before departure through online banking/deposit
? Child below 07 years sharing parentrsquo;s room is free (Max.02 children in a room)
? Child above 07 to 12 years will be charged 50 of the adult cost
? Above 12 years will be treated as an adult
? The price does not include Breakfast amp; Dinner for children
PARTICIPANTS NEED TO BRING
Day Bag/Rain Coat/Sun Gles/Warm Clothes/Joggers/Sun Block Cream
? Quotation Only
? No room booked at this stage
? The rates quoted above are a price guide only
? Rates amp; Availability may change without prior notice at the time of definite booking
PARTICIPANTS NEED TO BRING:
Day Bag/Rain Coat/Sun Gles/Warm Clothes/Joggers (please check the weather conditions online before the trip and carry stuff accordingly).
All foreigners are requested to bring at least 1 set of pport 1st page and visa page copies.
Months Dates 2020 7th,17th and 25th of September